23 de jan. de 2012

I miss

I miss all that marked my life when I see pictures, when I smell when I hear a voice, when I remember the past, I miss you ...

I miss friends who I never saw, people who no longer spoken or crossed ...

I miss my childhood, my first love, my second, third, the penultimate and those who'll still have, God willing ...

I miss this, did not get that at all, remembering the past and investing in the future ... too bad you can not live all that I want right now.

I miss the future that is envisioned is probably not the way I think it will be ...

I miss those who left me and I left! Who said I would and not appeared;
who came running, without knowing me right, who'll never have the opportunity to meet.

I miss those who are gone and those who do not fire me right! Of those who did not
As I say goodbye, people who passed on the sidewalk opposite of my life and only saw a glimpse!

I miss things that I and others did not have much but wanted to have! I miss things that do not even know it existed. I miss serious things, things hilarious cases, experience ...

I miss the things that lived and those who missed it, not enjoying it at all.

How many times I want to find not know what ... I do not know where ... to rescue something that I do not know what it is and not where I lost ...

Nenhum comentário: